|Day of Week||Number of confirmed COVID-19 Cases:||Number of new onset respiratory symptoms occurring within 72 hours of each other:|
Last Updated on
Current Date/Time: Tue, Dec, 06, 2022 17:08 pm
If confirmed cases:
What mitigating actions have been implemented to prevent or reduce the risk of transmission?
- Facility will continue to follow CDC and Mississippi Department of Health guidelines and protocols concerning COVID-19.
- Facility will test all unvaccinated staff members twice a week and according to CDC Guidelines.
- Facility will test staff and residents every 3-7 days until no new positives.
- Staff will be educated on COVID policy, signs and symptoms, infection control procedures.
- Staff with active symptoms will not be allowed to work. Facility will follow CDC guidelines on Return to Work Policy.
- Residents who test positive will be placed on isolation until symptoms are resolved and/or according to latest CDC Guidelines.