|Day of Week||Number of confirmed COVID-19 Cases:||Number of new onset respiratory symptoms occurring within 72 hours of each other:|
Last Updated on
Current Date/Time: Mon, Jan, 17, 2022 20:00 pm
If confirmed cases:
What mitigating actions have been implemented to prevent or reduce the risk of transmission:
- First COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic date conducted on 1-29-2021. A total of 22 residents and 8 employees received vaccine.
- Residents are encouraged to remain in their rooms and to wear their masks if they are in the hallways or common areas.
- Staff utilizing PPE.
- Currently utilizing Sofia2 machine and Abbott BinoxNow kits to test in-house twice a week.
- Only essential personnel allowed access into the facility.
Have normal operations of the facility been altered? If so, in what way?
- Normal operations of the facility have not been altered.